Five Reasons to Consider our Wealth Management services..
#1. Independent Fiduciaries
As an independent fiduciary, we owe our clients a duty of loyalty.
We have a fundamental obligation to act in the best interest of our clients and to provide unbiased, objective financial advice that regards our clients best interests above our own.
#2. Strong Investment Performance
Based on research from Vanguard, 94% of actively managed U.S. equity funds underperformed their style benchmarks.
Considering the average active fund expense ratio is 0.58%, and the average index fund is 0.09%, we believe that passively allocated ETF portfolios can deliver strong investment performance over the long term.*
Source: Vanguard®/ Indexing: Truth, myths, and benefits, 2019.
#3. Bespoke Wealth Management
We custom tailor our wealth management planning to your individual needs.
Your wealth management plan will be designed on an individual basis. Every plan is examined as a sum of it's parts.
- Investment portfolios
- Personal and commercial real estate
- Boats, planes, equipment
- Trust, pension, and social security income streams
- Life insurance
- Future inheritance
#4. Service that exceeds expectations.
Your customer service experience receives our highest level of client care.
- In person meetings at least once a year (we will fly to you).
- All Inspire wealth management clients will receive complementary tax planning services from one of our third-party CPAs.
- Portfolio performance reporting every 90 days –in hard copy and PDF format (PDFs are emailed via your personalized encrypted email portal)
#5. Unique, seasoned investment perspectives.
Working collaboratively with Vanguard, American Funds, Russell Investments, and AlphaStar Capital Management, our wealth managers and financial analysts can provide you with unique, seasoned investment advice from experienced professionals.